Hai Leck

Hai Leck

Postby tonylim » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:27 am

Vested.
This one seems a laggard Oil and Gas Play.
Low PE of 7.5x ,high net margin, EPS= S$4.00 cts, NAV=S$25.5 cts.
Almost no leverage, with only one-million borowing.
Illiquidity of the share is the drawback; free float=17 %.
查颜观色,静观其变,审时度世.
tonylim
Boss' Left Hand Person

Re: Hai Leck

Postby tonylim » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:48 am

Puzzle ?

Hai Leck declared 1 cent dividend to be paid on 3/11/2010 , the XD date is 18/10/2010 but the AGM is on 22/10/2010.
I though the final dividend must always be approved in AGM but it seems it has already been approved before that ?
( Xd before AGM )
查颜观色,静观其变,审时度世.
tonylim
Boss' Left Hand Person

Postby kennynah » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:56 am

could it be that this dividend was approved at the last AGM...and only to be given out only now?
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby tonylim » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:11 am

03-11-2010

Footnotes NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Share Transfer Books and Register of Members of Hai Leck Holdings Limited (the “Company”) will be closed on 21 October 2010 for the purpose of determining the entitlements of the Company’s shareholders (the “Shareholders”) for the preparation of dividend warrants.

For the avoidance of doubt, in the case where the registered Shareholder is the Central Depository (Pte) Limited (the “CDP”) the dividend warrants shall be issued to the CDP and credited to the depositors’ securities accounts with the CDP in proportion to the number of shares of the Company standing to the credit of each depositor’s securities account with the CDP as at 5.00 pm (Singapore time) on 20 October 2010.

Duly completed registrable transfers received by the Company’s Share Registrar, Boardroom Corporate & Advisory Services Pte Ltd, 50 Raffles Place #32-01 Singapore Land Tower Singapore 048623 up to 5.00 p.m. on 20 October 2010 will be registered to determine entitlements to the said dividend.

Payment of the dividend, if approved by the members at the Annual General Meeting to be held on 22 October 2010 will be made on 3 November 2010.

By Order of the Board

Lee See Kee
Chief Executive Officer
查颜观色,静观其变,审时度世.
tonylim
Boss' Left Hand Person

Postby tonylim » Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:55 pm

Why no one seems to be interested in this counter ?
I sing solo ? :(
Last edited by tonylim on Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
查颜观色,静观其变,审时度世.
tonylim
Boss' Left Hand Person

Postby winston » Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:02 pm

TOL:-

Can survive a double dip or not ?

Can survive if Oil drop to US$35 ?
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby kennynah » Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:04 pm

Tony, investing/trading is by it's very nature a solitary endeavour..if u truly believe the fundamentals of this counter is good and now transacting at a meaningful price, I'm sure you'll be handsomely rewarded over time

Good Leck ;)
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby tonylim » Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:32 pm

Bros ,

Well said.
I also hope to throw some bricks to attract some diamonds. Your replies are sparkling like diamonds. :)
查颜观色,静观其变,审时度世.
tonylim
Boss' Left Hand Person

Postby Chinaman » Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:33 pm

tonylim wrote:Why no one seems to be interested in this counter ?
I sing solo ?:cry:

Tony san,
'(我问天) ' first then come back to you, hehe...let me be the first 1 to support you.

I remembered this counter was highlighted by 1 of my stock sifu, mdm lark sometimes back....let me see whether still in my archive...hope to make some kopi money...expected market to pick up in year end...cheers
Chinaman
Boss' Left Hand Person

Postby tonylim » Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:54 pm

Chinaman wrote:
tonylim wrote:Why no one seems to be interested in this counter ?
I sing solo ?:cry:

Tony san,
'(我问天) ' first then come back to you, hehe...let me be the first 1 to support you.

I remembered this counter was highlighted by 1 of my stock sifu, mdm lark sometimes back....let me see whether still in my archive...hope to make some kopi money...expected market to pick up in year end...cheers

Hi Chinaman,
I noticed you wrote good Chinese .
My average is around 0.298 , Have been buying bit by bit since March this year after taking notice one of the ID bought in.
I did the basic FA also and felt this was " Value for money ", and began my lonely journey with HL.
Many thanks in advance.
查颜观色,静观其变,审时度世.
tonylim
Boss' Left Hand Person

Next

Return to H to K