Cacola Furniture

Re: Cacola Furniture

Postby Anchovies » Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:35 am

Thanks for sharing!

For C&G although the cash flow is higher than the stock price, could it be due to investor already factor in the loss they are about to incur?

As for cacola(from my analysis) i definately do not expect them to incur any losses anytime soon. Although it is still trading slightly above its NAV, every quarter, with the profits they are making, the NAV is rising steadily.

I do understand that cacola is not in a "hot sector" thus not much attention is given to it.

I am a fickle person by nature! haha

PS: i like this forum. Thank you so creating such niche forum for interested investors of the specific company to discuss. Thumbs up (no smilies of thumbs up so i made you one)

(O___o)b
Anchovies
Loafer

Postby Anchovies » Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:18 pm

Good evening guys,

Can someone please educate me on this? Today saw cacola went to almost 0.230 and close up at 0.245 with trade info hundreds of lots @ 0.242 marked "X"

What does this "X" mean?

Please dont tell me it is "X-Men" :lol:
Anchovies
Loafer

Postby kennynah » Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:05 am

i guess ok....maybe means married deal at that price...especially after the PM's call for more match making to be done... it gets carried into financial sector too...
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby Anchovies » Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:16 am

Waha!! thats a good one!! :D

Our PM really power i must say...
Anchovies
Loafer

Postby blid2def » Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:38 am

Anchovies - thanks for your compliments on our forum, and the thumbs up. :D Hope you enjoy this place.
If you can't find a stock discussed here, feel free to open a new thread and hopefully someone will help you.

There are also a few other forums in Singapore which provide for stock-by-stock discussions (non-affiliated). These are two which I know of, that seem pretty good also:
- http://canslim.sg
- http://www.lastdone.com
blid2def
Permanent Loafer

Postby kennynah » Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:48 am

and u wont find any other forum, where the admin will tell u to go somewhere else to find info... this is why, huatopedia is special and no scared of people going away....got class hor? hahahaha...
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby blid2def » Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:51 am

Because I lazy to go and check the stocks myself. Hoping someone will see something good, copy and paste back here.

Hahahahaha... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
blid2def
Permanent Loafer

Postby Anchovies » Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:12 am

:o
I like huatopedia name! Nowadays, every site with the pedia behind is good la!! Investopedia, wikipedia, huatopedia!!

Keep it up!! I expect more this site to get more popular! Vested!
Anchovies
Loafer

Postby Anchovies » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:30 pm

yeokiwi wrote:Cacola is selling at a ridiculous PE of 3.2 with a possibility of rapid growth in the next 1-2 years.

Cacola is basically riding the wave of lifestyle upgrading in PRC. However, due to the rapid expansion, Cacola is also facing service quality issues. There are cases of consumers complaining about the quality of their furnitures and also the ambiguous discount during their sales.

For those who are able to read chinese :mrgreen:

http://www.yxad.com/Article/HTML/1692.shtml
http://www.carpetchina.cn/Credit/detail ... -11273.htm
http://www.jschina.com.cn/gb/jschina/no ... 16659.html

However, since the share is ridiculously cheap, the above issues are less of a concern :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hi all, sorry i am so late in regards to this,
while researching cacola, i chance upon similar issues of "comprains" that the article shows. However, the important "comprains" regarding service quality seems to touch on renovation rather than furniture, which probe me to dig further. This is what i found out.

1) The "家居乐" the article is refering to, is not cacola. In fact, there is actually another company with the same name! (Yes that sux!) which is doing design & renovation which is precisely what the above few articles is refering to. See http://www.wzjjl.com/ <--- Culprit

2) Cacola is so young that it is of utmost difficult to find articles relating to the real Cacola.
Anchovies
Loafer

Postby winston » Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:21 pm

Sunco Access sold 3,200,000 reducing their stake from 5.91% to 4.99%

Not vested
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

PreviousNext

Return to C to D