Real Gold Mining 0246

Re: Real Gold Mining 0246

Postby winston » Tue May 31, 2016 7:42 am

vested

INTERIM RESULTS ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE SIX MONTHS ENDED 30 JUNE 2015

Financial Highlights

For the six months ended 30 June 2015, the Group’s revenue amounted to approximately RMB190.0 million (six months ended 30 June 2014: RMB98.5 million).

For the six months ended 30 June 2015, loss and total comprehensive loss attributable to owners of the Company was approximately RMB28.7 million (six months ended 30 June 2014: RMB465.0 million).

For the six months ended 30 June 2015, the basic loss per share amounted to approximately RMB3.16 cents (six months ended 30 June 2014: RMB51.17 cents).

No interim dividend was recommended by the Board for the six-month periods ended 30 June 2015 and 2014.

http://www.hkexnews.hk/listedco/listcon ... 530845.pdf
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Tue May 23, 2017 1:35 pm

vested

UPDATE ON THE STATUS OF CHINA GUANGFA BANK ACCOUNTS OF THE GROUP

http://www.hkexnews.hk/listedco/listcon ... 523127.pdf
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:23 pm

vested

The board of directors (the ‘‘Board’’) of Real Gold Mining Limited (the ‘‘Company’’) noted that
Oriental Daily News published an article on 10 June 2017 (the ‘‘Article’’) in which it was reported that the Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong (the ‘‘Commission’’) has commenced an action against
(i) the Company;
(ii) Mr. Wu Ruilin, a substantial shareholder of the Company;
(iii) Mr. Cui Jie, a former executive director of the Company; and
(iv) Citigroup Global Markets Asia Limited, the sponsor of the Company during its initial public offering, for market misconduct in relation to the Company’s initial public offering prospectus, annual results announcements and annual reports of the Company for the two years ended 31 December 2009 and 31 December 2010 (the ‘‘Action’’).

http://www.hkexnews.hk/listedco/listcon ... 614133.pdf
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:29 pm

vested

DELAY IN PUBLICATION OF INTERIM RESULTS AND DESPATCH OF INTERIM REPORT AND UPDATE ON THE ACTIVITIES AT THE GOLD MINES OF THE GROUP FOR THE SIX MONTHS ENDED 30 JUNE 2017

The Group has two gold mines in the Chifeng Municipality, Inner Mongolia, namely, Shirengou Gold Mine and Nantaizi Gold Mine which are adjacent to each other and form one operating segment of the Group.

As the gold content of ore gold extracted from these mines is too low, the production of
Shirengou Gold Mine and Nantaizi Gold Mine were suspended in 2016.

As at the date of this announcement, the Company also owns
1. Luotuochang Gold Mine in the Chifeng Municipality, Inner Mongolia,
2. Gaotaizi Gold Mine in Inner Mongolia,
3. Yandan Gold Mine,
4. Yantang Gold Mine and
5. seven other smaller gold mines in Guangxi.

1. Luotuochang Gold Mine was in operation until the Board decided in July 2014 to suspend its mining activities.

2. There is currently no production at the Gaotaizi Gold Mine in Inner Mongolia.

3. The exploration permit of Yandan Gold Mine in Guangxi has expired, and the Company is considering whether to apply for renewal.

5. The Company is also considering whether to renew the exploration permits for three of the seven smaller gold mines in Guangxi.

The Company issued a letter of complaint to the CBRC against China Guangfa Bank (Huizhou Branch) in respect of the suspension of operations of bank accounts of the Company and one of its subsidiary, the Fixed Deposit of the Company and the Rich Vision Fixed Deposits.

Based on the records of the Group, as of 30 June 2017 those bank accounts had approximately RMB450 million cash deposits, whilst the Group had approximately RMB180 million cash deposits held with other banks.

http://www.hkexnews.hk/listedco/listcon ... 915800.pdf
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:20 pm

vested

UPDATE ANNOUNCEMENT

Production at Shirengou Gold Mine and Nantaizi Gold Mine was suspended in 2016.

The Group also owns Luotuochang Gold Mine in the Chifeng Municipality, Inner Mongolia, Gaotaizi Gold Mine in Inner Mongolia, Yandan Gold Mine and three other smaller gold mines in Guangxi. As with the positions of Shirengou Gold Mine and Nantaizi Gold Mine, none of these mines are currently in production.

http://www.hkexnews.hk/listedco/listcon ... 704929.pdf
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:17 pm

vested

UPDATE ANNOUNCEMENT

The Group has two gold mines in the Chifeng Municipality, Inner Mongolia, namely, Shirengou Gold Mine and Nantaizi Gold Mine.

Production at Shirengou Gold Mine and Nantaizi Gold Mine was suspended in 2016.

The Group also owns Luotuochang Gold Mine in the Chifeng Municipality, Inner Mongolia, Gaotaizi Gold Mine in Inner Mongolia, Yandan Gold Mine and three other smaller gold mines in Guangxi. As with the positions of Shirengou Gold Mine and Nantaizi Gold Mine, none of these mines are currently in production.

In relation to the two civil actions commenced by the Group against Guangfa Bank at the
Yuexiu Court, the actions have been transferred back to the Yuexiu Court. It is expected
that the Yuexiu Court will arrange a hearing for these two actions before the end of this year.

http://www3.hkexnews.hk/listedco/listco ... 031267.pdf
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:55 am

vested

REALGOLD MINING 2018 Loss Narrows to RMB48.22M

REALGOLD MINING (00246.HK) 0.000 (0.000%) announced the results for the financial year of 2018.

The loss narrowed to RMB48.22 million with LPS of 5.31 fen.

No final dividend was declared.

Source: AAstocks.com
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:11 pm

vested

17 May 2018

SFC reprimands and fines Citigroup Global Markets Asia Limited $57 million for sponsor failures

Well that took a while. Over 9 years after the IPO, and with the stock about to celebrate its 7th anniversary of being suspended, a settlement is reached with the sponsor.

Not one that will help investors though - there does not appear to be any admission of liability by Citgroup to investors and even if there were, HK has no class action system.

https://webb-site.com/codocs/SFC180517.pdf
winston
Billionaire Boss

Previous

Return to L to R