Forum Announcements

Re: Announcement: New Domain - www.investideas.net

Postby winston » Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:51 am

Dear All,

The new site is up and running now :D

Thanks a lot to 802 and grandrake, for their hard work, in managing the transition. Also, all of these would not have been possible in the first place, if grandrake did not agree to help us put together this forum.

I recalled asking kennynah to contact grandrake, about 16 months ago, to help us put together this forum. ( I had seen grandrake's posting in another forum and knew that he has an IT background ). And like they say, the rest is history ...

Grandrake, thanks a lot for your kind time and energy in helping us put together everything and helping us out the last 16 months. We really appreciate what you have done for us.

By the way, considering that I have never met grandrake, kennynah, San, millionairemind and 802, we did work quite well together :D. That's the power of having a second life in a virtual world. Or is this virtual world, the real life and the one outside, really a Matrix ? :?

Have a nice week-end ! :D

Take care,
Winston
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby blid2def » Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:33 am

No worries, just happy I could help. All I needed to do was install software. :D

Okay, good to see everything is up and running smoothly. :)
blid2def
Permanent Loafer

Postby Cheng » Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:19 pm

Congrats on the new opening!!! :) New beginning, great ideas, new millionaires! :D
"The really big money tends to be made by investors who are right on qualitative decisions." Warren Buffett

"Risk no more than you can afford to lose, and also risk enough so that a win is meaningful." Ed Seykota

Scan with FA, Time with TA, Volatility is my Friend. :)
Cheng
Foreman

Postby LenaHuat » Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:22 pm

Phew................i had to try several times b4 I could get into the site.
I think I have turned pretty color blind because I could not make out the confirmation code.

All's well turns well. I got IN :D :D :D :D but I'm too tired to post anything for the nite.

Thanks a million to all who have made this possible. :D
Please be forewarned that you are reading a post by an otiose housewife. ImageImage**Image**Image@@ImageImageImage
LenaHuat
Big Boss

Postby helios » Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:24 pm

Good to see you here, Lena Jie.
helios
Permanent Loafer

Postby LenaHuat » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:39 pm

Dear SanSan

I'm delighted to have you here too :D
Big hugs :D .
Please be forewarned that you are reading a post by an otiose housewife. ImageImage**Image**Image@@ImageImageImage
LenaHuat
Big Boss

Postby kennynah » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:17 pm

pretty neat Homepage....congrats on a new look....
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby winston » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:38 pm

Yes, 802 did a geat job on the Home Page .. :D
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby millionairemind » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:40 pm

winston wrote:Yes, 802 did a geat job on the Home Page .. :D

802/W - Kudos to your effort to get this up and running and also GR for making this such a smooth transition.

I am sure san mei mei also helped out lots :D
"If a speculator is correct half of the time, he is hitting a good average. Even being right 3 or 4 times out of 10 should yield a person a fortune if he has the sense to cut his losses quickly on the ventures where he has been wrong" - Bernard Baruch

Disclaimer - The author may at times own some of the stocks mentioned in this forum. All discussions are NOT to be construed as buy/sell recommendations. Readers are advised to do their own research and analysis.
millionairemind
Big Boss

Postby helios » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:43 pm

:roll: :roll: :roll:

... i want to link the forum to more young people [youths] who can use our site as resource library ...
helios
Permanent Loafer

PreviousNext

Return to L to R