Coffee

Coffee

Postby winston » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:20 pm

PRICE OF COFFEE HIGHEST IN 30 YEARS

Consumers got a jolt this week with news that the price of coffee was hovering near $3 a pound, the highest price in more than three decades, forcing many coffee houses to consider raising prices or cutting services.

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/BUSINESS/04 ... index.html
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Re: Coffee

Postby kennynah » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:04 pm

and i thought you so happy that you treating us to coffee.... :lol:
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby winston » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:11 pm

It will always be my pleasure if I ever get to meet you.

And in the meantime, I offer you this from my favourite kopi tiam :P

It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby kennynah » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:16 pm

eh very nice picture !....thanks W.... i hope i'll have that pleasure 8-)
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby LenaHuat » Thu May 12, 2011 9:19 pm

This commodity has reached its highest level in almost half a century :twisted: No1's taking away the punch bowl from the coffee market. I think global demand is surging as Asians are acquiring a taste for this.
Please be forewarned that you are reading a post by an otiose housewife. ImageImage**Image**Image@@ImageImageImage
LenaHuat
Big Boss

Postby winston » Sat May 28, 2011 8:04 pm

Stats of the week: 17%

Recently announced increase of packaged coffee prices by Starbucks.

Coffee prices have nearly doubled in the past 12 months.

Source: Daily Wealth
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:24 am

Coffee Prevents Diabetes: Look at Coffee Stocks

According to a study in a recent issue of the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, Chinese researchers at Wuhan University and Huazhong University of Science and Technology determined that compounds in coffee inhibit human islet amyloid polypeptide, which is a substance linked to diabetes.

http://www.yolohub.com/trading/coffee-p ... fee-stocks
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby kennynah » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:01 am

can anyone suggest any outlets in Singapore that sell very aromatic and tasty kopi?

are there any italian coffeeshops in sgp?

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby iam802 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:14 am

Not exactly Italian.

But, there's 2 coffee outlets that I know which provide very good coffee.

1. www.loyselstoy.com
- a little out of the way...but, it's packed with people.

2. Dimbulah (Australian)
-their outlets can be found in CBD area

These 2 beat SBUX hands down. I'm sure there are others.
1. Always wait for the setup. NO SETUP; NO TRADE

2. The trend will END but I don't know WHEN.

TA and Options stuffs on InvestIdeas:
The Ichimoku Thread | Option Strategies Thread | Japanese Candlesticks Thread
iam802
Big Boss

Postby kennynah » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:20 am

thanks...i will remember to check them out when i'm back... SBUX coffee cannot drink one :cry:

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Next

Return to Commodities