Wheat

Re: Wheat

Postby kennynah » Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:58 am

lithium wrote:Thanks Kenny ko for enlightening.

But over here Mini Wheat is only US$338 wor. Trading on CBOT exchange, correct ah?

Oops...u've stated already that mini-wheat by poems is as above...
I "have eyes no see mountain tai"...hahaha... Lithium, u lagi bigger time customer of poems... They no scared u run, by giving u such lowered figures :-)
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby lithium » Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:01 am

I just started to research on index future trading today. I'm more confuse than you :lol:
"Play Great Defence, not Great Offence "
lithium
Boss' Left Hand Person

Postby kennynah » Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:12 am

ho say liao BC.... huat arhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... its free falling.....
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby kennynah » Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:44 am

lithium..

you will want to know the trading hours of wheat futures as well...

our local timings...

7am-8:15pm & 10:30pm-2:15am (mon - fri)

bc : pls correct me, if there's error above...thanks..

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby kennynah » Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:52 am

bc : i'm taking the easy way out here by asking you...

do you have the details on Limit Up and Down figures for wheat?? thanks..

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby b0rderc0llie » Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:21 am

kenny: i do not really know the trading hours of wheat futures, thanks for the info. I also have no idea on the limit up and limit down figures. I read that it hit the limit up when it went up to 800+. Thanks for the short idea too :)
b0rderc0llie
Foreman

Postby lithium » Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:23 am

2230-0215

0700-2015

I got the same trading hours at POEMS
"Play Great Defence, not Great Offence "
lithium
Boss' Left Hand Person

Postby kennynah » Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:08 am

lithium wrote:2230-0215

0700-2015

I got the same trading hours at POEMS

thanks lithium...

i noticed that yesterday session ended at 0115 hr... could be it's fri...

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby kennynah » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:14 pm

very ho say liao..... wheat futures dropped another $35

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby b0rderc0llie » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:57 pm

Wishing the wheat farmers a good harvest so that prices can get back to normal :)
b0rderc0llie
Foreman

PreviousNext

Return to Commodities