INR

Re: INR

Postby winston » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:47 pm

The World's Most Undervalued Currency, by Far, Is... By Dr. Steve Sjuggerud
Monday, February 24, 2014

India's currency fell 17% over the summer… echoing a broad selloff in emerging markets.

It has lost over a third of its value since summer 2011. Investors have given up.

Meanwhile, the Indian rupee is 66% undervalued, according to one popular measure of currency value.

Is it finally time to buy India's rupee?

It might be… I can't give you the "on the ground" story from India today. But I can tell you that India's rupee has everything we look for in an investment…

It's 1) cheap and 2) hated, as I've said. And now, it's 3) in the start of an uptrend.

While nobody was paying attention, India's currency has been quietly recovering… It's up 10% from its bottom late last year. Take a look:

These are the conditions that we like to see…

You can set up a solid trade here… where your downside risk is small and your upside potential is pretty darn good (for a currency trade).

We have two easy ways to play this… and both of them are good…

Idea No. 1: Buy the WisdomTree Indian Rupee Fund (ICN) at today's price (around $20), and set a tight stop loss at $19.50 – which would be a new low for this year. If this fund closes at $19.50 or lower, sell it. That limits your downside risk… And your upside potential is big. (See www.WisdomTree.com for more details.)

Idea No. 2: Buy EverBank's India Rupee three-month CD – which has a 6.5% interest rate…
There aren't many places you can get interest rates this high in the world right now. And this CD is from a U.S. bank – EverBank. A 6.5% tailwind is great…

India's currency is cheap, hated, and now in an uptrend.

Source: Daily Wealth
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Re: INR

Postby behappyalways » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:33 am

rajan-says-some-rupee-depreciation-needed-until-inflation-falls
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/ ... tion-falls
血要热 头脑要冷 骨头要硬
behappyalways
Millionaire Boss

Previous

Return to Currencies