Manchester United IPO

Re: Manchester United IPO

Postby kennynah » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:02 pm

Musicwhiz wrote:I was never a fan of soccer haha! Will be watching this one closely to see its financials - I think most people might find it offensive as to how much some of the players are being paid. Wayne Rooney is one famous example - their daily pay can buy a few cars even in Singapore I think? Hahaha!

oh yes..they are very well paid...

but remember also it isn't easy to be physically challenged 9 months of a year... we see them playing 1 game on weekend, but they train every day, like you would go into office, they are running, sprinting, at the gym, and they have to constantly watch their diet... and if they intend to stay in the game for as long as people like ryan gigs, alan shearer, and others who have been on the field for 20+ years... they have to keep up with the pace of the youngsters who are always eager to replace them...

so, imo, they deserve every penny ...

how about trying to jog, not sprint nor run, just jog continuously for 45 mins non-stop... and then do it again after a 15 mins break... it aint' easy... even if you were just 20...
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Previous

Return to L to R