Enporis Greenz (formerly known as Seksun)

Re: Enporis Greenz (formerly known as Seksun)

Postby kennynah » Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:59 am

grandrake wrote:Mm si. They sit on cash, empty shell. The land I bought liao.

LC....but i beliv u 8-)
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby blid2def » Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:01 am

Always believe me. I mean, who else in this world can you trust? The banks?
blid2def
Permanent Loafer

Postby kennynah » Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:03 am

i trust BAC ..... hahaha... i sure bet on this MF.... she dies...i accept...
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby blid2def » Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:09 am

Anyway, 9 main banks, you tikam tikam pick 1, if suay suay that's the one that sink, just LL lor. You old bird, sure hedge so many angles until the protractor also run out of degrees to measure, so sure win. :D
blid2def
Permanent Loafer

Postby kennynah » Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:10 am

hahahaha....hahahaha....u fucking make me laugh until, my wife...just ask me...."eh, what happened?"...

hahahaha.... protractor ....hahahaha.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby blid2def » Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:19 am

Yah I thought that was pretty witty and original. :D
blid2def
Permanent Loafer

Postby blid2def » Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:31 am

Correction: I forgot to look at the income tax provision of 6+m, so given the current cash position of 28m and tax provision of 6m, it works out to about $0.0579 per share rather than $0.07 as previously suggested. :oops:
blid2def
Permanent Loafer

Postby blid2def » Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:11 pm

Actually as I think a bit more, I get a bit uncomfortable also with what's happening.

1. If nothing happens, trading in the company's shares will be suspended. I don't know what SGX rules are (if any) for the mandatory delisting of suspended counters.

2. Shareholders run the risk of being held hostage by the threat of suspension (or the actual suspension). Someone could come in with a cheap "take it or stay suspended" offer for delisting? Comes down to the character of the offeror, and whether he/she has the accompanying clout to finish the job.

Maybe I'll write them and ask them for the breakdown of the top 20 shareholders, together with the direct and deemed interests of the substantial shareholders.

Conclusion: Until more info is available, probably just sit on whatever I'm holding now since these shares are no-cost to me; not so sure about adding to them, so just sit and wait.

Anyone with a different and relevant take on this?
blid2def
Permanent Loafer

Postby millionairemind » Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:09 pm

Enporis Greenz

Credit Suisse (Hong Kong) Ltd has lowered its stake in metal components manufacturer Enporis Greenz at sharply below its initial filing price in January. The group reported a disposal-related filing last Monday of 2.2 million shares at an estimated price of four cents each, which reduced its direct holdings by 11 per cent - to 18.2 million shares or 4.9 per cent. The group previously reported an initial filing on Jan 16 of 6.7 million shares at 74 cents each, which raised its interest by 46 per cent to 5.7 per cent. The sentiment is not entirely negative this month as substantial shareholder David Loh Kim Kang purchased 6.7 million shares on Oct 10 at an estimated price of 4.5 cents each, which increased his direct holdings by 8 per cent - to 90.2 million shares or 24.1 per cent. He previously acquired 34.4 million shares from April 28 to Sept 22 at estimated prices of 17 cents to 4.5 cents each, and an initial 49.1 million shares in November 2007 at 73 cents each. The stock closed at 3.5 cents on Friday.
"If a speculator is correct half of the time, he is hitting a good average. Even being right 3 or 4 times out of 10 should yield a person a fortune if he has the sense to cut his losses quickly on the ventures where he has been wrong" - Bernard Baruch

Disclaimer - The author may at times own some of the stocks mentioned in this forum. All discussions are NOT to be construed as buy/sell recommendations. Readers are advised to do their own research and analysis.
millionairemind
Big Boss

Postby blid2def » Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:17 pm

KNN, still say Enporis Greenz is a metal components manufacturer... the source of this news dispatch didn't even bother to check their facts.
blid2def
Permanent Loafer

PreviousNext

Return to E to G