AIMS AMP Cap Industrial Reit ( former Macarthurcook Ind )

Q3 2010 results for AIMSAMPI Reit

Postby sreitinvestor » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:36 am

Q3 2010 results for AIMSAMPI Reit:

Key Points

* DPU for the reporting quarter is 0.3968 cents.

* DPU is lower for the quarter due to the issue of 513,309,781 rights units on 14 October 2010 and 7,165,109 Units to the Manager on 19 October 2010 for payment of the acquisition fee in relation to the acquisition of 27 Penjuru Lane. If the new Units issued in October 2010 were excluded, the adjusted DPU would have been 0.5376 cents.

* Gross revenue for the quarter increased by 42.1% year-on-year to S$16.8 million.

* Net property income for the quarter increased by 33.0% year-on-year to S$12.0 million.

* Distributable income increased by 56.8% year-on-year to S$8.1 million.

* Unitholder approval for the acquisition of 27 Penjuru Lane Singapore for S$161 million.

* Launched fully underwritten S$79.6 million renounceable rights issue.

* Accepted a letter of commitment for a S$280 million new loan with a significantly lower all in cost of debt and a weighted debt term to maturity of 3.9 years.

* The acquisition of the high quality ramp up warehouse at 27 Penjuru Lane for S$161 million has resulted in a significant increase in the asset base to S$803.9 million as at 28 Oct 2010.

* Gearing level of 28.9% as at 30 Sep 2010, and 34.8% post acquisition of 27 Penjuru Lane.

* Net asset value per unit of S$0.31 as at 30 September 2010, and S$0.26 post acquisition of 27 Penjuru Lane.

* The Books will close from 5pm on 9 Nov 2010 for the purpose of determining Unitholders’ entitlement to the distribution.

* The distribution will be paid on 17 Dec 2010.
sreitinvestor
Loafer

Re: AIMS AMP Cap Industrial Reit ( former Macarthurcook Ind )

Postby winston » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:58 am

Not vested

AIMS AMP CAPITAL INDUSTRIAL REIT - Aims Amp Capital, which owns logistics properties, has signed three long term leases with a unit of a German telecom firm, and achieved full occupancy at one of its properties, bringing the total occupancy of its portfolio to 98 percent.

Source: Reuters
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby mini-investor » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:05 pm

I have invested in this REIT... In terms of price appreciation, I am aiming for zero growth. In terms of yield, 10% yield is good enough for me... Just like a high yield deposit account...

http://www.s-reitinvestmentblog.blogspot.com/
mini-investor
Loafer

Re: AIMS AMP Industrial REIT

Postby Chinaman » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:54 am

momoeagle wrote:This is the best reit and why are people not buying ? It gives more than 10% yield, where else can we find ?

formerly know as MacCook reit...i bot the IPO at 1.20, loss until dunno who is your father n mother name...
all their industrial ppty managed by Collier Int'l valuation and consultancy PL....their ppty value had dropped but lucky current industrial ppty rental yield still good but it cannot last long....once rental drop, U will see double yummy....Capital depreciation and Dividend payout reduce.

For me, i distant this ticker with a 5 feet pole......cut lost and no eye see.
Chinaman
Boss' Left Hand Person

Re: AIMS AMP Industrial REIT

Postby mini-investor » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:19 pm

Chinaman wrote:
momoeagle wrote:This is the best reit and why are people not buying ? It gives more than 10% yield, where else can we find ?

formerly know as MacCook reit...i bot the IPO at 1.20, loss until dunno who is your father n mother name...
all their industrial ppty managed by Collier Int'l valuation and consultancy PL....their ppty value had dropped but lucky current industrial ppty rental yield still good but it cannot last long....once rental drop, U will see double yummy....Capital depreciation and Dividend payout reduce.

For me, i distant this ticker with a 5 feet pole......cut lost and no eye see.

Then it was very bad but now it is more stable with a new management... Need to look at the stats now rather than history...

http://www.s-reitinvestmentblog.blogspot.com/
mini-investor
Loafer

Postby Chinaman » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:34 pm

Another stock follow Contel foot-step.(who consolidate every 10 lots to 1 lot)

As for AIMS amp cap ind Reit, effective 3/10/11 share consolidation of every 5 ordinary shares into 1 share

Ratio - 5 : 1 , if you have 9000 shares it become 1800 share, no 3 no 4......

why need to compress your share...normally happen to those share dat trading at few cents.
Chinaman
Boss' Left Hand Person

Postby kennynah » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:38 pm

momoeagle wrote:I dislike history but you like. Don't like don't buy lor. ;)

those who ignore history are destined to repeat them
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby momoeagle » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:32 am

Hi Kenny, hi Chinaman,

this account was previously registered by someone else who posted using my nickname which I have in VB, CNA, HWZ, Lowyat, Delphi and RMAO.
I was alerted by a forum member that someone else was using my nickname in this forum.

I'm vested, and my view is as follows:
1) Compression of shares
It was expected a few months earlier. Although I don't see much benefits to it, I don't see much bad side to it too.
As long as yield remains relatively stable, share price will be supported.

2) Things has stablised, but inherent risks remain
Granted, my vested interest in this lies on a turnaround play (Saizen too). AIMS has sort of come 1 full circle, screwing the original IPO investors as a result. But as most IPOs are "It's Probably Overpriced", investors probably shouldn't have placed too much hope as an IPO investor.

The time will definitely come for exiting AIMS, but not yet.

With the market as it is now, this counter is rather resilient, both on the downside and on the upside. In a way, it's still rather predictable in its movements.

This is an old investment, and my updated investment style makes me go for monopolies and oligopolies, i.e. telcos, SPH, SGX.
momoeagle
Loafer

Postby mini-investor » Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:50 pm

Good point... Going for companies with large market share in Singapore... I am thinking of that as well... This counter is one of my main investments... Waiting for dividends and reports on assets enhancements...

http://s-reitinvestmentblog.blogspot.co ... el/AIMSAMP
mini-investor
Loafer

Postby momoeagle » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:48 pm

AIMS mentioned about coming with a Distribution Reinvestment Plan.

Any comments? I'm not sure if there will be a discount to the market price on their DRP.
momoeagle
Loafer

PreviousNext

Return to A to B