Games, Toys, Puzzles, Quiz, Tests, Hobbies etc

Games, Toys, Puzzles, Quiz, Tests, Hobbies etc

Postby blid2def » Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:15 am

Now, this is a good way to encourage kids to save money.
Have to ask my friend to get one from Japan for me. Wonder if it'll take Singapore coins though. :D

---
Source: http://www.akihabaranews.com/en/news_de ... p?id=16266

Enjoy This New Tomy RPG Piggy Bank

After The Dangerous Bomb Piggy Bank introduced few days ago by David M., here's a new RPG piggy bank, the Bank Quest.

Similar to the Bomb Piggy Bank with its own game, this one has an RPG game you can play. You can purchase items (weapons, armor…) for your character by putting money in your bank.

In theory, can save up to 50,000 yen in your money box. It will go on sale August 7th.

---
blid2def
Permanent Loafer

Re: Games & Toys

Postby blid2def » Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:57 am

Went to Harbourfront today for kopi session with some friends. Went to this shop at the 3rd floor, and saw this China-made "automated" mahjong table (where it mixes and sets the tiles for you, tosses dices for you, at the press of a button, etc.). Talking to the salesperson (from China), he was saying that it's really popular in China, and that he was surprised that lots of people still like to play mahjong and mix tiles the manually in Singapore.

Looking at Alibaba - yeah no shit, lots of models there, but all a bit obiang looking.

We talked about it - the current model lacks an automatic crediting system now, like you can select/customize a rates table, and then do transactions with button presses. Then you do away with chips. Better still, can save accounts to memory - then you can even save your accounts and continue every week and close accounts every month. :D
blid2def
Permanent Loafer

Postby kennynah » Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:04 am

i am waiting for you to report on some other kinds of "games and toys"... what a disappointment when i first saw the contents within this thread... u gave me a false hope... :roll:
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby blid2def » Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:37 am

kennynah wrote:i am waiting for you to report on some other kinds of "games and toys"... what a disappointment when i first saw the contents within this thread... u gave me a false hope... :roll:

Those kinds I'll add "NSFW". :D
blid2def
Permanent Loafer

Postby kennynah » Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:51 am

NSFW ??? not suitable for women?
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby blid2def » Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:33 am

blid2def
Permanent Loafer

Postby kennynah » Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:52 pm

of cos....post only those "safe" ones lah... not those unorthodox, untried ones... we have a responsibility to the readers here, you know 8-)

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby blid2def » Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:53 pm

Need budget for a test lab like this:

blid2def
Permanent Loafer

Postby kennynah » Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:55 pm

wahhhaaaaa....hhaaaaa....haaaa.....

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby millionairemind » Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:50 am

This one is pretty cool... Remote control kites.

http://www.goflykite.com/home.html
"If a speculator is correct half of the time, he is hitting a good average. Even being right 3 or 4 times out of 10 should yield a person a fortune if he has the sense to cut his losses quickly on the ventures where he has been wrong" - Bernard Baruch

Disclaimer - The author may at times own some of the stocks mentioned in this forum. All discussions are NOT to be construed as buy/sell recommendations. Readers are advised to do their own research and analysis.
millionairemind
Big Boss

Next

Return to Miscellaneous