Conspiracies: Princess Diana

Conspiracies: Princess Diana

Postby winston » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:11 am

Conspiracy Theories Are Often True + Diana by Stuart Wilde

I saw thirteen visions of the death of Diana, one vision played as a video clip in my mind’s eye. The clip repeated itself over and over for four hours.

In the clip the car came down the ramp of the Alma tunnel at a normal speed, there was a explosion on the left side front wheel, the car hit a pillar and spun around.

The part of the car Diana was in was not damaged at all. (see below) She did not die in the crash, a doctor appeared down the ramp crossing from the other side of the road, she died by lethal injection.

http://www.stuartwilde.com/2012/06/cons ... stly-true/
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Re: Princess Diana

Postby winston » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:04 am

The Driver by Stuart Wilde

The first Diana related vision I saw came in July 2001 as a mini-video in the morph. It was of Dodi’s driver, Henri Paul, talking to a group of men.

He was not at the Ritz hotel, but at some other location, an office somewhere in France. All the men were standing approximately in a circle; Mr. Paul was leaning in slightly, listening intently.

He seemed to be receiving instructions and at the end of the short ten-second clip, he nodded and bowed slightly, and he shook one man’s hand.

(We think this is the morph’s record of how the caper was set up. There is an audio track to this clip but I didn’t get to hear it or what was being said).
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:05 am

continue ...

The Money

In the next morph clip, I’m watching a scene at night. I see the car that was involved in the crash, reflected off the hood of the car is light from a street lamp.

A man comes up and starts to place piles of cash on the hood. It is 120,000 French francs, about $US 20,000.

(We reckon this was the down payment of Henri Paul’s pay off, but he was tricked. He thought he was being paid to abduct Dodi and Diana for ransom maybe. He wasn’t told the full plan).
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:06 am

continue ...

The Rear-Door Mechanic

In another morph video some weeks later, I watch as a car mechanic kneels down on the ground next to the rear door of the car on the driver’s side.

He is fiddling with something just inside the door close to the floor.

(Neither Dodi nor Diana wore seat belts–maybe the rear passenger seat belts were rendered inoperable).
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:07 am

continue ...

The Other Two Mechanics

Next, I’m watching another vision in the form of a video, in which the car is jacked up on the driver’s side about eighteen inches off the ground, and two mechanics are working under the car in the area between the driver’s door and the left front wheel.

These characters feel military and very spooky. I watch them from behind for about thirty seconds before the morph video clicks off.
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:08 am

continue ...

The Ritz

The next one is the scene at the back door of the Ritz in Paris, where Diana had dinner with Dodi on the fateful night.

She exits from the back door of the hotel looking tired, ready to go, and she looks up and down the road as if she’s waiting for a car to arrive.

There is nothing there so she reenters the hotel, and I watch her in the hallway talking to people in an animated way, waving her arms about.

She then waits by the door alone until other people join her and they all walk out together.

(We reckon the regular car and driver was diverted in some way, and Henri Paul took its place at the last minute as a planned substitution).
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:10 am

continue ...

The Alma Tunnel Vision

It’s nighttime, the car carrying Dodi and Diana is approaching the Alma tunnel, it doesn’t seem to be going particularly fast, guessing I’d say 40-42 miles an hour.

It’s hard to tell the speed of a car as it passes you, but it wasn’t doing a hundred miles an hour as the official story goes.

I guessed the speed by going up and down the actual tunnel and by watching the pillars go past to guess what speed the car was doing in the morph video clip.

The car goes down the tunnel and then there’s a small explosion and a cloud of smoke bursts out from under the car in the area of the front wheel, and under the driver’s door.

The driver loses control and the car whacks one of the concrete pillars in the center of the tunnel and comes to a stop.

This video sequence is 8-10 seconds long from start to finish. But unlike the other short clips mentioned above that, each played just once, this one played over and over for four hours.

I watched each viewing of it through to its completion and then there would be a slight pause, and it would play over again. Twice the film clip went through a replay in slow motion as if it was saying did you see all of that?

(The news footage of the car when it crashed showed it had hardly any damage, yet when the car was finally shipped out of the tunnel many hours later on a flatbed truck, the entire front of the car was missing and there were hardly any two bits of it still glued together. Someone did a demolition job on the car removing almost the entire front section).
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:13 am

continue ...

The Parked Car

In a new morph video sequence that I saw in October 2001, I’m watching from near the Alma tunnel and I see a man getting out of a parked car, which is either on the main drag by the river, or it is in a side street; I can’t exactly tell.

He’s got a bag in his hand like the kind doctors carried in the past. He puts the bag on the front of the car and rummages through it.

He then pulls out a small box that is about eight inches long and three inches wide, and one and a half inches high. It reminded me of a pencil case, the kind kids take to school.

The man looks extremely spooky. He then turns towards the morph camera’s point of view (POV), and he shows the small box holding it out in his hand in full view.

This shot of him showing the box lasts for a few seconds and then the morph video clicks off.
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:15 am

continue ...

The Syringe

A few days after the parked car vision, I see the spooky guy once more. This time he is in the Alma tunnel, standing behind the damaged car.

He’s got the box in his hand once more, I now see that it is gray and it has rounded corners, I get the feeling the box is made of metal.

This guy feels smarmy and cruel like you wouldn’t believe. He holds out the box towards my POV, and opens it slowly.

I can see a piece of white medical gauze covering the contents of the box. He then reaches in with his thumb and forefinger and slowly pulls back the gauze, under it is hidden a loaded syringe.

I couldn’t tell what was in the syringe; – there was no labeling or marking on it, or on the box. It looked like clear liquid, but it felt deadly. The man smiled the creepiest smile I’ve ever seen.

‘Click’, the morph video goes to dark. I’m thinking about what I have just seen and suddenly the video clicks on again and I watch an exact replay of the same sequence.

This time I look very carefully at the syringe but I still can’t tell what it’s loaded with even though I am looking at it from inches away, right in close-up.

This time I get the impression, the man is not French. I don’t know how I know that. I feel the occupants of the car are in extreme danger.

(We don’t know if the spook with the syringe is the American doctor that was first on the scene or not).
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:17 am

continue ...

The Cat and the Camera

Weeks, maybe a month passes, and now I see a new morph video of a cat in the Alma tunnel.

It’s on its hind legs taking pictures with a camera. The shots are going off very fast one after the next, accompanied by a flash each time.

(We see the cat in the morph all the time; it’s the symbol of the grace and stealth of the Forces of Light.

On the night of the crash, the French authorities turned off all the surveillance cameras in that area of Paris.

I got the impression that the appearance of Puss Puss in the vision is the morph’s way of saying not all the cameras were off; there is at least one record of the explosion and what actually happened.

Perhaps one of the paparazzi that followed the car to the tunnel got away with his pictures).

Ooh la la what a cock-up. Meow.
winston
Billionaire Boss

Next

Return to Miscellaneous