Beaches

Re: Beaches

Postby winston » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:29 pm

4. Grace Bay Beach, Providenciales, Turks and Caicos

Clear blue water, white sand beaches and perfect sunny skies – everything you dream of in a beach holiday.

The Islands of Turks and Caicos are in the North Atlantic Ocean and askmen.com describes Grace Bay as like the Caribbean but without the obnoxious tourists.

Luxury hotels and villas with top spas and fine restaurants complete the package on this beautiful, uncrowded beach.

It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:17 pm

3. Las Minitas Beach, Casa de Campo, Dominican Republic

The pristine La Minitas Beach in the Dominican Republic is only a ten-minute shuttle bus ride away from Casa de Campo resort and is filled with bars and restaurants.

There are plenty of water sports opportunities with kayaks, windsurfing and paddleboats, and you can even have a massage right on the beach.

It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:23 pm

2. Pink Sands Beach, Harbour Island, Bahamas

Renowned for its pink sand beaches, this is the best beach area in the Bahamas. The famous three-mile pink sand beach is the place to go for natural beauty and water that is perfect for swimming year round.

After a day on the beach swimming and snorkelling, watch the sunset from the deck of one of the bayside restaurants.

winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:32 pm

1. Plage de Pampellone, Saint Tropez, France

Decadent and trendy, Saint Tropez is one of the most famous beach spots in the world and the Plage de Pampellone is the best beach in Saint Tropez.

This historic nude beach is in a magnificent location and with busy and energetic cafes and sun worshippers on the white-sand shoreline, this is the place for a glamorous South of France beach holiday.

http://www.turizmtatilseyahat.com/en/to ... -world.htm

winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby sesdaqfan » Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:20 pm

I love beaches but are these top 10 beaches as good as redang island? Anyone can comment on the difference and its value for money?
sesdaqfan
Coolie

Postby winston » Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:30 pm

I have not been to Pulau Redang before but from the pictures below, it looks like a very nice place :)

My fav beach is still Yalong Bay at Sanya, Hainan.

winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby Muhajir » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:55 am

winston wrote:I have not been to Pulau Redang before but from the pictures below, it looks like a very nice place :)

My fav beach is still Yalong Bay at Sanya, Hainan.

That is till you have visited Maldives .. I will wager a put option on it! :mrgreen:

Ali
Muhajir
Coolie

Postby kennynah » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:05 am

how does one wager a "put" option on a visit ? haha...just kidding
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby kazataza » Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:28 pm

i second Maldives....its paradise..........
kazataza
Loafer

Postby Muhajir » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:38 pm

kennynah wrote:how does one wager a "put" option on a visit ? haha...just kidding

I could go for Derivative if you prefer Kenny :mrgreen:

kazataza wrote:i second Maldives....its paradise..........

WOW.. Glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here... may I know which island you stayed in? Did you dive? :)

Ali
Muhajir
Coolie

PreviousNext

Return to Miscellaneous