Boats

Re: Boats

Postby Muhajir » Sun May 15, 2011 11:37 pm

Hi Winston,

These 2 boats are both Azimuth's. They are here in the Maldives... ;)

Ali
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Muhajir
Coolie

Postby b0rderc0llie » Mon May 16, 2011 12:32 am

winston wrote:While hundreds of millions are living in poverty, without basic shelter, food, clothings, water, sanitation etc, there's money for ceremonies, fireworks, car racing, war-games, stadiums, sporting events and alien research ....

there's also money for boats :D

By the way, I like boats too!
b0rderc0llie
Foreman

Postby kennynah » Mon May 16, 2011 2:28 am

life must still progress....while we don't leave too many behind...we try to get everyone above sustenance level...but must be realistic... so, again, strike a balance between assisting the poor and helpless and making sure the more fortunate ones get some quality of life too...

while it is ideal, we cannot expect the wealthy to spend every moment of their lives circling around the underprivileged...

we just ask ourselves...do we go around everyday doing charity work? if we don't, then how can we fairly expect others to do so? granted, NPOs setup just to focus on the needy must do this daily job... governments must also give it enough focus to tackle poverty...

i love boats too... some look very swee.... but i also wondered...where is the toilet on such small boats? hahaha..
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby winston » Mon May 16, 2011 7:53 am

b0rderc0llie wrote:
winston wrote:While hundreds of millions are living in poverty, without basic shelter, food, clothings, water, sanitation etc, there's money for ceremonies, fireworks, car racing, war-games, stadiums, sporting events and alien research ....

there's also money for boats :D By the way, I like boats too!

I have no problem with the rich spending their money on themselves.

I only have problem with governments who are throwing tax-payers' money on Ceremonies, Fireworks, Racing Events, Sporting Events, Stadiums etc while not taking care of their Old, Aged, Sick and Poor.
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Sun May 22, 2011 10:06 am

Muhajir wrote:Hi Winston, These 2 boats are both Azimuth's. They are here in the Maldives... ;)

Thanks Ali. yes, the Azimuths are very nice indeed.

Here's an Azimuth 103 ...

It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Wed May 25, 2011 7:59 pm

Weather was nice today so I went down to see the boats.

The Azimuts are very nice indeed ..

winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Sat May 28, 2011 2:06 pm

Nice Sunseeker 105 ..
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Sun May 29, 2011 8:31 am

Sunseeker 40m
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:46 pm

Azimut 95
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:42 am

Fosphorous Classic Mega Yacht

A full displacement hull provided with bulbous bow, powered to reach the speeds of between 14 & 23 knots according to the motorization chosen.
winston
Billionaire Boss

PreviousNext

Return to Miscellaneous