Names

Re: What's in a name??

Postby kennynah » Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:38 pm

Speaking of 温家宝 - when I hear the name I always think of 温家堡 in 《碧血剑》... hahahaa

this somehow, reminds me of wendy's burger
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby helios » Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:39 pm

温家堡 in 《碧血剑》... ooo handsome chap ... 帅!
helios
Permanent Loafer

Postby millionairemind » Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:40 pm

Want汉堡???? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol:
"If a speculator is correct half of the time, he is hitting a good average. Even being right 3 or 4 times out of 10 should yield a person a fortune if he has the sense to cut his losses quickly on the ventures where he has been wrong" - Bernard Baruch

Disclaimer - The author may at times own some of the stocks mentioned in this forum. All discussions are NOT to be construed as buy/sell recommendations. Readers are advised to do their own research and analysis.
millionairemind
Big Boss

Postby LenaHuat » Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:46 pm

GR's posting reminds me of 云岗石窟(山西大同).

I suppose this forum is a mini 大同世界. :D

I am going to give up typing in Chinese soon. Can't seem to get my hanyu pinyin right most of the time since I've never learnt it.
Please be forewarned that you are reading a post by an otiose housewife. ImageImage**Image**Image@@ImageImageImage
LenaHuat
Big Boss

Postby kennynah » Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:48 pm

dont stop...u r my inspiration for me to type in mandarin ....in fact, i book marked MM's suggested HYPY website, just so, i can comms with you in huayu....
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby LenaHuat » Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:51 pm

Ha :?: OK. Looks like I'm pampering U again :mrgreen:
Now I turn to my TV set liao. Happy dealing thru the nite :D
Please be forewarned that you are reading a post by an otiose housewife. ImageImage**Image**Image@@ImageImageImage
LenaHuat
Big Boss

Postby kennynah » Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:59 pm

thanks...

men are supposed to be pampered...it's the deal....hahaha...

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby la papillion » Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:08 pm

kennynah wrote:dont stop...u r my inspiration for me to type in mandarin ....in fact, i book marked MM's suggested HYPY website, just so, i can comms with you in huayu....

Huh? got HYPY website? show me pls! haha, I dun know how u guys type chinese, a bit swa gu also :)
An investment operation is one which, upon thorough analysis promises safety of principal and an adequate return - Benjamin Graham
la papillion
Boss' Left Hand Person

Postby winston » Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:20 pm

Hi la pap,

Pls check out the "PC & IT" thread under Misc. On page 4, there were some discussion on this.

Take care,
Winston
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby la papillion » Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:45 pm

winston wrote:Hi la pap,

Pls check out the "PC & IT" thread under Misc. On page 4, there were some discussion on this.

Take care,
Winston

Tks winston!

My name is 曾汉, nice anot? 姓曾名汉 :)
An investment operation is one which, upon thorough analysis promises safety of principal and an adequate return - Benjamin Graham
la papillion
Boss' Left Hand Person

PreviousNext

Return to Miscellaneous