Winston's Investment Ideas 02 (Apr 10 - Jul 12)

Re: Winston's Investment Ideas 02 (May 10 - Jul 12)

Postby kennynah » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:38 pm

last i heard, earnings season is over for this quarter

Anyway, it's still earnings season, so the market may rebound next week, when some of the numbers are above expectation.
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby winston » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:40 am

kennynah wrote:last i heard, earnings season is over for this quarter

I think we still have some more reporting to go ...

Following 12 blue-chip reports this past week, ten Dow components are slated to open their books next week: McDonald's(MCD_), DuPont(DD_), AT&T(T_), Boeing(BA_), Caterpillar(CAT_), 3M(MMM_), Exxon Mobil(XOM_), Chevron(CVX_), Merck(MRK_) and United Technologies(UTX_).

In addition to these reports, technology bellwether Apple(AAPL_) reports its fiscal third-quarter earnings on Tuesday.

Source: The Street
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby kennynah » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:42 am

thanks... i am mistaken then.
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Previous

Return to Useful References - Blogs, Websites & Forums, etc.