7 Deadly Trading / Investing Sins

Re: 7 Deadly Sins of Trading / Investing

Postby kennynah » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:12 pm

iam802 wrote:I can help create a POLL.

But, needs to keep the above choices to 10.

If you can help trim it, I will be glad to take care of the rest.

you the man...thanks !!!

eh...that would mean, i have to take out some suggested by forummers...not so nice ... is it not possible to accommodate all ?
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Re: 12/8! Vote Your - 7 Deadly Trading / Investing Sins

Postby iam802 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:20 pm

1. Always wait for the setup. NO SETUP; NO TRADE

2. The trend will END but I don't know WHEN.

TA and Options stuffs on InvestIdeas:
The Ichimoku Thread | Option Strategies Thread | Japanese Candlesticks Thread
iam802
Big Boss

Postby millionairemind » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:31 pm

I cast my vote... lots of fun leh 802!!!

Thanks for the work :D

Buy you kopi next time we meet again ;)
"If a speculator is correct half of the time, he is hitting a good average. Even being right 3 or 4 times out of 10 should yield a person a fortune if he has the sense to cut his losses quickly on the ventures where he has been wrong" - Bernard Baruch

Disclaimer - The author may at times own some of the stocks mentioned in this forum. All discussions are NOT to be construed as buy/sell recommendations. Readers are advised to do their own research and analysis.
millionairemind
Big Boss

Postby kennynah » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:36 pm

thanks 802 ....champion !!!!

Simple Instruction on Voting....

click on the link below....

http://investideas.net/forum/viewtopic. ... 961#p58961

you will see the entire list....

there's only ONE instruction, so, please don't screw it up...

CHOOSE ONLY SEVEN (7) CHOICES.... then press "Submit Vote" button...

PS : PLEASE VOTE ONLY ONCE... this is not American Idol... don't repeatedly vote ... just becos you like me...ok :P

PPS : Voting will close on 27Aug09 1419h (+8 GMT)... thereafter, the finalized list will be published...

Thanks for Voting !!!!

Juicy Annie Kwan
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Re: INVESTIDEAS List of 7 Deadly Trading / Investing Sins

Postby kennynah » Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:12 pm

The official list is out as of 27Aug09....

Please refer to post #1 at the start of this thread...

winston/admin : you guys decide if you wana wipe out this thread and the polling thread...and i can simply create 1 post in a new thread of the same title... leave it alone also can...we will just use this to discuss this topic subsequently...

802 : thanks for the polling assistance...

everyone : thanks for participating...

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Re: INVESTIDEAS List of 7 Deadly Trading / Investing Sins

Postby kennynah » Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:49 pm

INVESTIDEAS List of SEVEN DEADLY TRADING/INVESTING SINS

1. Greed, Fear, Arrogance, Ignorance

2. Not Cutting Loss

3. Not Letting Profits Run

4. Trading/Investing Without a Plan

5. Trading/Investing using Excessive Leverage

6. Fully Invested All The Time

7. Tweaking Initial Exits due to Emotions

we must all be champions...professionals who are better than alpha seeking hedge fund managers...

for it seems, we all are so good that we dont have problems with our trades/investments.... we all avoided all the above sins... since no one ever discusses the problems openingly...

we are all champions !!! 8-)

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Previous

Return to Other Investment Instruments & Ideas