Contract For Difference - CFD

Re: Contract For Difference - CFD

Postby kennynah » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:56 pm

the consistent and disciplined trader, knows that it is never the tool but himself that makes the decision...

but even heroes die under Kumo spell... 8-)

Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby blid2def » Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:51 pm

Gloomy, bearish kumo in Japan

blid2def
Permanent Loafer

Postby sidney » Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:03 pm

My views are pretty bullish... and.. drooling
Tempered.
sidney
Foreman

Postby blid2def » Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:23 pm

This thread has massive potential to be the one with the most number of views. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
blid2def
Permanent Loafer

Postby kennynah » Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:25 pm

why dont we get this kind of race girls here for our F1 ?? 8-)
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby helios » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:51 pm

I was speaking to the guys from Kim Eng on Thursday in a roadshow; they claimed that their platform has DMA ...

Just a minute ago, i received a letterbox (promotion) mailer on Philips DMA ...

To all my brothers K, GR, MM, 802, have you guys sign up for it? :?:
helios
Permanent Loafer

Postby helios » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:54 pm

*DMA = Direct Market Access

the key thing, we can now key in trade orders in pre-opening and pre-closing trading sessions ...
helios
Permanent Loafer

Postby kennynah » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:57 pm

duno what is DMA?? DNA i know some....

I dont play CFDs...and they oso see me small timer...never send me anything... and even if they do....i think i not good enough to use CFD as a tool .....

san mei mei...wish u happy DMA ok...

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby helios » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:59 pm

no no ... K is the super master lar, don't bluff :!:

:arrow: bro802: you sign up already? ...
helios
Permanent Loafer

Postby millionairemind » Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:00 pm

San - I already have CFD access in Phillip which gives me DMA. Between DMA and CFD... DMA would have the slighter edge due to instant execution. CFD has a slight delay if you want to get out cos' your Q must clear before CFD considers it done. I don't use CFD for longs cos' the cash account commission is much lower.
"If a speculator is correct half of the time, he is hitting a good average. Even being right 3 or 4 times out of 10 should yield a person a fortune if he has the sense to cut his losses quickly on the ventures where he has been wrong" - Bernard Baruch

Disclaimer - The author may at times own some of the stocks mentioned in this forum. All discussions are NOT to be construed as buy/sell recommendations. Readers are advised to do their own research and analysis.
millionairemind
Big Boss

PreviousNext

Return to Other Investment Instruments & Ideas