CPF

Re: CPF

Postby LenaHuat » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:28 pm

What divergent views we have here :lol: Winston wants to withdraw his CPF upon turning 55. I will leave it with CPF to earn 5% (whilst awaiting opportunities) and eauyong is compelled (??) to leave it with CPFLine. :lol:
Please be forewarned that you are reading a post by an otiose housewife. ImageImage**Image**Image@@ImageImageImage
LenaHuat
Big Boss

Postby eauyong » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:39 pm

LenaHuat wrote:What divergent views we have here :lol: Winston wants to withdraw his CPF upon turning 55. I will leave it with CPF to earn 5% (whilst awaiting opportunities) and eauyong is compelled (??) to leave it with CPFLine. :lol:

Lena, what opportunities does CPF retirement account allows you to take advantage of except annuities or CPF Life? My strategy is sign up CPF Life only if I can live upto 61.75 years old and that after a thorough medical check-up with positive results after 61.5 years old. :D
eauyong
Foreman

Postby LenaHuat » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:47 pm

Hi eauyong :D
Sorry if I have confused U. What I mean is that I will leave the funds with CPF upon turning 55 (to earn interest higher than banks' FD). As I can withdraw it anytime AFTER 55, I will wait for an opportunity when I need the funds, say to buy a house. So I am just temporarily parking my funds with CPF.

CPFLine is compulsory for those younger than me :lol:
Please be forewarned that you are reading a post by an otiose housewife. ImageImage**Image**Image@@ImageImageImage
LenaHuat
Big Boss

Previous

Return to Other Investment Instruments & Ideas