Postby tankie » Sun May 11, 2008 10:23 pm

mojo_ wrote:Tankie seems to have the misperception I know more about Allco :?

Not a perception, but rather proven solid posts way back in CNA forum when Allco was going downhill just after IPO. I hv a good memory, but only on selective stuff and this is one of them (how we used to rib some of the gurus over there) ... :lol:

ps: hey can use more than 3 smileys here :)

Wow! Great! But I noticed that some of your nicks hv changed, prob min. need 5 chars. So, exchanged one limitation for another ;)
tankie
Loafer

Re: Allco REIT

Postby blid2def » Sun May 11, 2008 10:55 pm

tankie wrote:
mojo_ wrote:ps: hey can use more than 3 smileys here :)

Wow! Great! But I noticed that some of your nicks hv changed, prob min. need 5 chars. So, exchanged one limitation for another ;)

Isit? Shit, better clamp that down now. No more than 1 smiley per post from now on. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
blid2def
Permanent Loafer

Postby tankie » Sun May 11, 2008 11:24 pm

grandrake wrote:Isit? Shit, better clamp that down now. No more than 1 smiley per post from now on. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Aw... Shucks... Looks like we can never get away fm asking this Q,

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

PS. Don't freeze me... I promise not to pose such Qs anymore... :lol:
tankie
Loafer

Postby mojo_ » Mon May 12, 2008 12:29 am

tankie wrote:Not a perception, but rather proven solid posts way back in CNA forum when Allco was going downhill just after IPO. I hv a good memory, but only on selective stuff and this is one of them (how we used to rib some of the gurus over there) ... :lol:

Gurus? You mean the shorties like that chap "cxrr lxng" and his cronies who were spreading malicious lies about Allco then... it was really hilarious! :lol: Good thing I had your help then to run circles around them... my seemingly solid posts (which I exaggerated of course) were just meant to frustrate those fellows and call their bluff.. ;) :D

edit: modified name
Last edited by mojo_ on Mon May 12, 2008 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Not what but when.
mojo_
Foreman

Postby mojo_ » Mon May 12, 2008 12:39 am

grandrake wrote:Isit? Shit, better clamp that down now. No more than 1 smiley per post from now on. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

OK lah, let us know if you are in need of donations to help support your hosting plans with adequate bandwidth... ;)

btw, disappointed that a s/w wiz like u can't get around the 5 characters minimum for username limitation, forcing me to add a tail to mine :?
Not what but when.
mojo_
Foreman

Postby blid2def » Mon May 12, 2008 12:44 am

LOL... actually (1) I'm not a s/w wiz lah... and (2) the username limitation is .... *erm* ... put in by me. *Ducks for cover* :mrgreen:
blid2def
Permanent Loafer

Postby mojo_ » Mon May 12, 2008 12:57 am

grandrake wrote:LOL... actually (1) I'm not a s/w wiz lah...

don't be so modest lah :ugeek:

grandrake wrote:(2) the username limitation is .... *erm* ... put in by me. *Ducks for cover* :mrgreen:

wtf :o :shock: ... and 25KB limit for avatars too i guess
Not what but when.
mojo_
Foreman

Postby blid2def » Mon May 12, 2008 1:09 am

Just call it IT guy's insecurities about security. 25K for avatars is usually decent enough (the default is 6K!) for a pic so small - can't remember the limit I set, 96px or 128px square. Unless one uses an animated gif.

Oh.

:D
blid2def
Permanent Loafer

Of avatars & usernames (Split from: Allco REIT)

Postby mojo_ » Mon May 12, 2008 1:16 am

yeah, i was really struggling even with the 40K limit at the other forum to squeeze in animated gifs and had to downsize the color quality, duration and size as well... :)
Not what but when.
mojo_
Foreman

Re: Of avatars & usernames (Split from: Allco REIT)

Postby blid2def » Mon May 12, 2008 1:28 am

Split this out from the Allco REIT thread as it was going OT haha. Since it's got to do with usernames & avatars, it's now placed in the Requests & Bugs forum.

---

Anyway, sorry about that mojo. Disk space isn't a luxury I have at the moment, so where I can squeeze, I squeeze. :D We're not tipping over yet, but I'm just being prudent right now in managing it and monitoring the growth of consumption. Hehehe. When things are a bit looser, I can then relax some clamps. :)
blid2def
Permanent Loafer

Next

Return to Feature & Support Requests + Bug Reports