Feedback on InvestIdeas

Re: Feedback and "After Action Review" for Our Forum

Postby kennynah » Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:55 pm

oh...this is very nice news....thanks mojo for sharing these findings...

GR...time to dish out the rewards for all of our postings to bring your site up to this level of eyeball....

eh.....i want a life size rubber doll (japan made)....recycled plastic...just to appear "green" concious... 8-) mail that to me...i pay for the postage... dont say, i make u pay for everything hor... ;)
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby winston » Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:16 pm

Dear All,

Grandrake will be working on some improvements to the forum very soon.

In the meantime, we would appreciate any feedback that you might have, so that we would be able to work on any changes with the other improvements.

Thanks and best regards,
Winston
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:07 am

Dear All,

We would appreciate any feedbacks that you might have on how we can improve the forum.

Thanks and have a nice weekend !

Take care,
Winston on behalf of the Huatopedia Team
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby helios » Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:43 am

our oracle speaks ...

i want to see cosmetics changes ... the 'look and feel' has to improve ...

8-) 8-)
helios
Permanent Loafer

Postby winston » Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:07 am

Hi San,

Ha Ha... you need to be more specific...

"Look" and "Feel" varies from person to person. What look and feels good to someone will not look and feel good to another person.. so u need to be more specific...

Thanks and take care,
Winston
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby iam802 » Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:20 pm

new index layout on top very nice.

X'mas comes early
1. Always wait for the setup. NO SETUP; NO TRADE

2. The trend will END but I don't know WHEN.

TA and Options stuffs on InvestIdeas:
The Ichimoku Thread | Option Strategies Thread | Japanese Candlesticks Thread
iam802
Big Boss

Postby blid2def » Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:00 pm

Thanks... hopefully they'll work! Hahaha... Need to see whether they work properly on Monday when markets open. Real estate is limited and data sources not that easy to find, or else I'd have liked to add others like major European market indexes, and other exchange rates (e.g. US$: Yen). I reckon the colours are a bit duller now as well.
blid2def
Permanent Loafer

Postby kennynah » Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:19 pm

i like it too...tx...

simple and tidy....
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby helios » Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:50 pm

oh my God ...

super nice tickers :!: :!:

upmarket look :!:
helios
Permanent Loafer

3 templates available now

Postby helios » Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:25 pm

i see ...

1. i think, some sort of corporate colour is needed to assign to the design template, say Blue is the Color-typo and this should gel with the Logotype etc.

2. Under phpBB styles databases, we can take references to users who have 'donated' to the community ... yes, KISS should be the way.

3. memphisb mentioned on the contrasting part ... maybe he can comment more on this point. Coz some forumers work late in the night, so i think, visibility and contrasting in terms of colours are important too.

4. Logotype and HeadBoard, we can twitch with some arts illustration to really make this place unique. Upon every page load, there would be a different illustrated HeadBoard to keep things fresh ... i think, phpBB loaded 5-6 comical headboards inter-changing, gives you the feeling of excitement and bouncy ...
helios
Permanent Loafer

PreviousNext

Return to Feature & Support Requests + Bug Reports