Feedback on InvestIdeas

Re: Feedback and "After Action Review" for Our Forum

Postby blid2def » Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:51 pm

Hmm that bad eh? Yeah, it's a resolution thingie (as in you need higher resolution to see all). Once it gets wrapped under, you can't see the rest because the frame is not scrollable (beats the purpose). I'll think of some other way to fix this. It's a problem caused by trying to fit a lot of info into very little space.... :(
blid2def
Permanent Loafer

Postby kennynah » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:47 pm

iam802 wrote:K,

3 out of 4 columns. Are you referring to indices figure on top?

I have that issue on one of my laptops as well. Either the width of my laptop is not enough or the resolution is not high enough.

The last column is actually 'under' the first column (if you find a way to scroll that area).

but on my notebook....ok leh...all 4columns sui sui side by side....
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby blid2def » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:47 pm

Problem still there? Or better?
blid2def
Permanent Loafer

Postby helios » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:52 pm

4?

mei sees 3 columns ...
helios
Permanent Loafer

Postby kennynah » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:53 pm

on notebook, i never had any problems with seeing all 4 columns....just so u know...
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby blid2def » Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:04 am

It's all screen resolution issues... unfortunately, unless I shift the row of tickers to another place, shrink the logo or get rid of it altogether, this problem is going to be there for those who're using resolutions like 1024 pixels across (and lower).

I'll see what else I can think of.
blid2def
Permanent Loafer

Postby kennynah » Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:28 am

what's there to think ??? those with lower resolution live with lower quality...that's just fair ?? or at least that's what juicy annie kwan would say.... :D

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby blid2def » Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:58 am

Heh, that's good. Well, I want to try and see what I can do to make this work for 1024 resolutions - because that is still used by quite a few folks out there I reckon. Anyone with screen resolutions lower than that can eat themselves. But 1024 is what I'd like to get this thing working for.
blid2def
Permanent Loafer

Postby blid2def » Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:47 am

okay logo a bit small, but that'll do for now... :D
blid2def
Permanent Loafer

Postby iam802 » Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:45 am

Err, smaller logo yes. There's still some issues. :)

1. On MSIE 7, all 4 columns can be seen. However, the index is layered on top of the Huatopedia's logo and is covering it partially.

2. On Firefox, Opera and Chrome, the last column (for oil, gold and forex), it is still below the first logo.

This old laptop is on 1024 x 768 resolution if it matters.

I think if I am the only one affected, then let it be. Don't need to spend so much time-effort on this.
1. Always wait for the setup. NO SETUP; NO TRADE

2. The trend will END but I don't know WHEN.

TA and Options stuffs on InvestIdeas:
The Ichimoku Thread | Option Strategies Thread | Japanese Candlesticks Thread
iam802
Big Boss

PreviousNext

Return to Feature & Support Requests + Bug Reports