Feedback on InvestIdeas

Re: After Action Review for Our Forum

Postby kennynah » Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:35 pm

ok i start....

a) we have all been very tolerating of each other...i like this atmosphere of self-respect and respect for others with opposing views

b) we have been very adamant about not allowing any form of self-benefitting advertising in this forum, let's all be vigilant to discourage anyone trying to sell koyok here... we have been successful in this aspect. let's keep it up

c) please dont ever delete any of my postings or edit them. If i had posted something that is not acceptable to this forum, and that can be tolerated until I have received your warning, then I'd rather you tell me and I do the actual removal or editing of that post.

Thanks.
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby blid2def » Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:39 pm

kennynah wrote:c) please dont ever delete any of my postings or edit them. If i had posted something that is not acceptable to this forum, and that can be tolerated until I have received your warning, then I'd rather you tell me and I do the actual removal or editing of that post.

Thanks.

F**k you. That's unacceptable. I demand you delete that point. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hahaha, can't resist. Paiseh. Anyway, folks - please feedback! :D
blid2def
Permanent Loafer

Postby helios » Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:43 pm

kennynah wrote:ok i start....

please dont ever delete any of my postings or edit them. If i had posted something that is not acceptable to this forum, and that can be tolerated until I have received your warning, then I'd rather you tell me and I do the actual removal or editing of that post.

actually hor, mei mei missed Kennynah's avatar ...

that one with the automotive futuristic car is awesome ... K ge has a red-dyed hair, wasn't it?

erm.
helios
Permanent Loafer

Postby kennynah » Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:44 pm

hahaha GR....it's ok.... i bought KY.... whenever you ready..... just bend over... 8-) :lol:
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby kennynah » Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:47 pm

san mei mei : my red haired ah beng superwiser status...had to evolve...but if you really like... i dress up as one in real life just to meet you.... free of charge... 8-)

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Re: Feedback and "After Action Review" for Our Forum

Postby blid2def » Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:55 pm

Okay let's get back on topic! :D
blid2def
Permanent Loafer

Postby blid2def » Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:56 pm

eh.. bump? :D
blid2def
Permanent Loafer

Postby kennynah » Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:58 pm

no one wants to be candid with their remarks? lai leh..... constructive feedback will help us make Huat a better place to visit....mai pai seh....

ok..i donate a parker pen to anyone who gives constructive comments.... 8-)

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby millionairemind » Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:32 pm

Constructive Comments... Constructive Comments... Constructive Comments... Constructive Comments....

Enough?? :lol:

Just joking... I digress.. :P
"If a speculator is correct half of the time, he is hitting a good average. Even being right 3 or 4 times out of 10 should yield a person a fortune if he has the sense to cut his losses quickly on the ventures where he has been wrong" - Bernard Baruch

Disclaimer - The author may at times own some of the stocks mentioned in this forum. All discussions are NOT to be construed as buy/sell recommendations. Readers are advised to do their own research and analysis.
millionairemind
Big Boss

Postby mojo_ » Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:52 pm

Congrats!

The huatopedia index page http://wookup.com/finance/forum/index.php now has a Google PageRank of 2 out of 10.. Image

It was 0 out of 10 when this forum started.

This will give huatopedia some priority when people google for certain keywords eg. google "forum hkse" and a huatopedia page is listed at #1 position.. :)
Not what but when.
mojo_
Foreman

PreviousNext

Return to Feature & Support Requests + Bug Reports