Feedback on InvestIdeas

Re: Feedback on our Forum

Postby winston » Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:17 am

Dear All,

It's time to think again about various issues again:-

1) How can we improve on the forum ?

2) How has been the customer's experience ?

3) How are we going to pay for our expenses eg. hosting fees, design fees, IT support, advertizements etc ?
( We dont charge membership fees and the revenue from the advertizements are very little as we dont have sufficient clicks. We also dont intend to sell the mailing list. ).

4) We have only about 220 registered members ( after deleting about 70 inactive members a few months ago ). How can we increase our membership ? After a year, "Word of Mouth" does not seems to be working..

5) Are we happy with the paticipation of our members ? If not, how can we encourage more participation ?

If you have any ideas that you would like to share with us, please do feel free to let us know. If you are not comfortable discussing the issue in public, please do feel free to send us a "Private Message".

Thanks and take care,
Winston
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

This is my favourite stock forum

Postby tonylim » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:49 pm

Have to confess that INVESTIDEAS is my favourate forum to visit.

I really find many sincere talents/forumers here with quality professionalism.

Compliments to the host and all participating members.

Keep it up and all the best.
Last edited by tonylim on Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
查颜观色,静观其变,审时度世.
tonylim
Boss' Left Hand Person

Re: This is my favourite stock forum

Postby helios » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:52 pm

YO ...

Thanks for the 'advertisement'.
helios
Permanent Loafer

Re: Feedback on our Forum

Postby kennynah » Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:05 pm

tonylim...

i like it too... i dont even visit other forums... InvestIdeas is my defacto investment forum :!:

where else but here, i can read FA/TA/Fish/Sexy pictures/Life's vibrations/Durians and Rambutans/Properties/Commodities/Stocks/Derivatives/Educations/Family/Gahmen and Textiles/etc....

where else but here, we have rookies and sharks, young and not so young, men and women (so far no one profess to be in between yet)...

where else but here, we have some quality dissection of companies' data, free of charge....

where else but here, we have free TA lessons; such as that complex Itchimoku tool....

most importantly...where else but here that when you chuck some post somewhere in this forum, you have the forum owner who will diligently file it to the correct place....free of charge....

where else but here, that we insist every member has an avatar (yes tonylim... this is for you 8-) ) to beautify this forum.....

enjoy.... :!:
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Re: Feedback on InvestIdeas

Postby tonylim » Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:45 pm

Hi Kenny,

Well said.

Cheers
查颜观色,静观其变,审时度世.
tonylim
Boss' Left Hand Person

C'mon in when boredom strikes! 3 (May 10 - Oct 10)

Postby kennynah » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:23 am

in the recent weeks...i have had some very strange experiences with investideas forum...

sometimes, it doesn't load...other times, my post doesnt get submitted; as if this forum website is "hung"...

do you have these problems?
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby kennynah » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:29 pm

so.... you guys dont have any problems accessing this forum? guess, problem must be with my machine then...

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby kennynah » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:30 pm

so.... you guys dont have any problems accessing this forum? guess, problem must be with my machine then...

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby OE2008 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:26 pm

K,

I encountered some difficulties accessing the various threads recently, I believe on the evening of 10 Jun. Fortunately not frequent. It was not a problem of connectivity as I could access other overseas sites which usually have greater traffic.
OE2008
Loafer

Postby kennynah » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:54 pm

thanks oe2008...

same here...access other sites..no problem...access investideas site... no reaction at all... page wont load...

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

PreviousNext

Return to Feature & Support Requests + Bug Reports