Style Changes

Style Changes

Postby memphisb » Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:24 pm

grandrake wrote:No worries. If you don't know what I'm talking about, then this is obviously not for you. :lol:

oh wise one, I wish for a color theme/scheme for this forum where I can customize that is easier on my eyes. Perhaps dark colors for the borders that is not too glaring. Can we?
1000 book challenge. 13 down, 987 to go. Huatopedia has become my loses support group. Recent: Anthony Bolton, Investing against the Tide. Current Jim Rogers, A Bull In China.
memphisb
Coolie

Re: Request for style changes (was: PC & IT)

Postby blid2def » Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:13 pm

memphisb wrote:
grandrake wrote:No worries. If you don't know what I'm talking about, then this is obviously not for you. :lol:

oh wise one, I wish for a color theme/scheme for this forum where I can customize that is easier on my eyes. Perhaps dark colors for the borders that is not too glaring. Can we?

Moved this post here, since it's actually a request for style changes rather than a PC/IT topic.

Eh, unfortunately, the current forum s/w doesn't provide for users to create/choose their own colour schemes on-the-fly; users can only use styles installed by the forum admin. In other words, if you wish for a new colour scheme, I need to put that in place so that you can choose it.

Unfortunately (again), it's all quite a fair bit of work, both in terms of creating these styles (or simply taking existing styles and modifying them) and maintaining them going forward. For example, everytime I add a new add-on to the forum to provide a new feature, I might need to update every style. Really, playing Star Wars is a more fun activity (for me!). :D

So, unfortunately, I think we'll have to stick with what's on offer right now.
blid2def
Permanent Loafer

Re: Request for style changes (was: PC & IT)

Postby kennynah » Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:56 pm

how about putting your princess leia (star wars game) here for everyone to have fun with....playing alone can be lonesome...
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Return to Feature & Support Requests + Bug Reports