Bookmarks

Re: Request for my favorites

Postby kennynah » Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:04 pm

are you playing with princess leia now? 8-)
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby millionairemind » Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:05 pm

kennynah wrote:are you playing with princess leia now? 8-)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reading your posts never fails to bring a smile on my face.. :D
"If a speculator is correct half of the time, he is hitting a good average. Even being right 3 or 4 times out of 10 should yield a person a fortune if he has the sense to cut his losses quickly on the ventures where he has been wrong" - Bernard Baruch

Disclaimer - The author may at times own some of the stocks mentioned in this forum. All discussions are NOT to be construed as buy/sell recommendations. Readers are advised to do their own research and analysis.
millionairemind
Big Boss

Postby kennynah » Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:16 pm

hahaha.....i always like to cho cho GR...nice fella lah... 8-)
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby blid2def » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:27 pm

Heng Heng and others interested in this feature:

Done! :D

Happens that someone also had the same request across the ocean. So I just needed to cut and paste a couple of lines of code someone kindly put up. Open source for the win! :D

The link is called View Bookmarks - look hard enough and you'll find it, at the top row where you have the other stuff like View New Posts, etc.
blid2def
Permanent Loafer

Previous

Return to Feature & Support Requests + Bug Reports