Tickers

Tickers

Postby blid2def » Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:09 pm

Thanks to sesdaqfan for pointing this out; looks like there were some changes on the server early this morning that broke the ticker code. I'll have a look at that.
blid2def
Permanent Loafer

Re: Tickers not working.... and other issues

Postby blid2def » Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:20 pm

Okay, raised this issue to the service provider. Basically, they upgraded the backend php installation but left out a package that I needed for the scripts to work. Raised the issue with them; waiting for a response. Meanwhile, the tickers will be unavailable.
blid2def
Permanent Loafer

Postby blid2def » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:48 pm

Okay, those using Firefox (and maybe Opera? didn't check) might have encountered some issues a while back with the pages downloading instead of being served. Some stuff that the service provider is doing on the backend with their php upgrade that's breaking some things. I've put a workaround in to alleviate this issue for now.

Going forward, there might be little disruptions here and there as they work to sort things out.
blid2def
Permanent Loafer

Postby blid2def » Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:19 pm

Tickers working again.
blid2def
Permanent Loafer

Postby blid2def » Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:52 am

I'm getting a bit pissed off with the BDI ticker - Dryships' site keeps changing their formatting of the page (I suppose it's a manual update rather than an automated one then), and it keeps screwing up my data parser. I may just jettison that indicator altogether if this keeps happening.
blid2def
Permanent Loafer

Postby blid2def » Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:09 am

My website wookup.com mati again... so no tickerbars until they fix it. Wahlieu starting to get damn sianz of my hosting provider.
blid2def
Permanent Loafer

Postby winston » Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:27 am

Ha Ha .... No wonder. I tried to get your ticker bar from Wookup but cant get in ...
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby blid2def » Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:35 am

Aren't you glad this forum isn't hosted there anymore? Hahahaha....
blid2def
Permanent Loafer

Postby kennynah » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:31 pm

grandrake wrote:My website wookup.com mati again... so no tickerbars until they fix it. Wahlieu starting to get damn sianz of my hosting provider.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

no ticker bar like limbs missing like dat...
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Return to Feature & Support Requests + Bug Reports